Carefully handling the trust that my clients put in me is an immense responsibility - and my motivation. What may seem trivial from the outside can be of central importance to someone. I take that very seriously. Precisely because justice does not always prevail legally, I am also a world-changer.. I want to make a difference and mediate between different positions. Transparency and empathetic advice are important to me. Even when I fight persistently, I play fair.
The deeper I deal with a legal issue, the more it engages me. That is why I am fascinated by very different areas of law. Whereas in employment law individuals are directly affected, in the field of pharmaceuticals and healthcare it is primarily a matter of implementing government regulations.
I like the direct contact with people I put all my effort into supporting them in difficult circumstances. As with climbing, I get an overview, act with preciseness, show courage as well as endurance - and with the goal in mind, I can grow beyond my personal limits.
- 2021 Admitted to the bar
- 2018 Master of Law, Universität Zürich
- 2017 Bachelor of Law, Universität Zürich
- Since 2021 Associate at Streichenberg and Partner
- 2019 Trainee at the public prosecutor's office Schaffhausen
- 2018 Junior Associate at Streichenberg and Partner
- until 2018 Regress Service at a major insurance comapny
- Registered at the Zurich Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Women Lawyers Switzerland